- Coaxial T splitter for radio (FM) and TV with standard coaxial connections.
- One coaxial plug to 2 coaxial sockets.
BlackDeath On Ear Headphones
a) Extreme Bass- VIBE Audio’s fast response driver technology gives smooth punchy bass with accurate full range sound.
b) Made for those on the go…- The slim profile, cushioned headband and ear cups allow for long listening periods with maximum comfort, whilst still being light enough to wear whilst on the move.
c) Adjustable Ear Cups – Each individual ear cup slides up and down to adjust to any size for a comfortable fit.
d) Flat Cable- Flat cable is naturally tangle resistant and sits flat on our your body to eliminate cable resonance and ensure great sound quality.
e) Protected 3.5mm Jack- The jack is carefully moulded to protect the cable and ensure it can survive the strains of daily use.
f) BlackDeath Skull Packaging- Every pair of BlackDeath headphones ships with a VIBE Skull, great for storing your headphones when not in use.
Skull Crushing Bass
VIBE Audio have been specialist in bass technology for almost 20 years and have specially engineered the 40mm driver to be lightweight enough to be driven well by a MP3 player or smart phone whilst still giving amazing audio performance.
With incredible low frequency response usually only possible from larger drivers.
The perfect headphones for Dance, Dubstep, R&B or Rap music; VIBE BlackDeath On-Ear’s give pounding hard hitting bass with incredible depth of sound, packed with detail and clarity.
Lightweight and Comfortable
The BlackDeath On-Ear headphones are designed to be used on the go…
Even though they pack a substantial sized 40mm driver these headphones are still lightweight enough to wear and use all day every day, with padded adjustable ear cups and a padded neckband for complete comfort.
It’s all in the details
- Each individual ear cup slides up and down to allow you to adjust for a perfect fit no matter how big your own Skull is.
- Flat cable is naturally tangle resistant meaning you get to spend your time listening to music, not untying knots.
- The VIBE logo is embossed on the neckband of the headphones meaning everyone will know you’re rockin’ a set of VIBEs.