Universal Series Alarm Housing
The Sounder is triggered when either :-
The TRG terminal is switched negative.
The supply into the unit is interrupted.
The Sounder operates until either :-
The source of the trigger is removed.
The cut-off timer operates.
The Strobe is operated by switching the STR terminal negative.
The Strobe flash is syncronised with the sounder sweep rate.
The Tamper circuit consists of two front and one rear switch connected in series. When all switches are closed, the TAMP R terminal is switched negative.
- Thank you for visiting Septal Wholesale. We are currently taking a short break. During this time We will not be accepting new orders but We will be answering conversations and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Universal Series Alarm Housing | External Alarm Unit | Self Activated Alarm
1 in stock
- This unit is designed to be connected to an Intruder Alarm System.
- When mounted on the exterior of a premises it provides Audible and Visible indications that an condition exists.
- An on-board Led flashes at 1Hz to indicate the unit is powered.
- A Ni-Cad Backup Battery powers the unit should the supply from the Control Panel be interrupted.
1 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Universal Series Alarm Housing | External Alarm Unit | Self Activated Alarm”