DIXIN Type R Car Pedal Instruction
- Reduce accidents because of its wide non-slip surface.
- The specially designed surface that works better in snowy or rainy conditions.
- Adjustable to any angle and height makes it easier to operate your vehicle and diminished foot fatigue
- Take out one bolt from the base arm thus releasing one side of the base.am.
- Put the pedal cover on the original pedal and pull the holder shaft over the rear side of the original pedal. necessary, one side of the holder shaft may not be needed on certain types Bring the base arm over the holder shaft.
- Screw the bolt on the base arm and adjust the pedal pads to the desired angle.