- For testing AAA, AA, C, or D size batteries, Insert the battery into the tester, with the positive end at the top. Press the tester to make sure that the battery is connected properly.
- For testing 9V PP3 batteries, turn the battery tester upside down, and insert the battery into the connector at the bottom of the tester, and hold the battery securely.
- The meter on the battery tester shows the status of the battery. (The way to AACo Do (The Sets .
At the “Replace” position, alkaline batteries need to be replaced, and Ni-Cd / Ni-MH batteries need to be recharged
At the “Weak” position, batteries have limited strength left 1 At the “Good” position, batteries have adequate strength
- Remove the battery from the battery charger when testing is completed.
- Do not use with leaking / damaged batteries .
- Avoid shaking the battery tester, as this may cause damage the meter